Checking the current status of an e-signature request will allow you to identify where each individual ('signer') is in the process and when they last viewed the document.
The below video walks through both options to view the E-Signature Request status, in addition to detailed written instructions:
Review E-Signature Request status on an Opportunity
1. Navigate to Fundraising from the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Click on the relevant Opportunity Name. Hint: Use the filter at the top of each column to identify the Opportunity.
3. From the Opportunity, click on a specific Commitment on the right-hand side of the screen to view all of the Commitment Details.
4. Finally, click on the Status field of any Document to reveal the Signatures list which provides a list of each individual 'signer' and their latest interactions with the document.
Review E-Signature Request status from the Documents Tab
1. Navigate to Documents from the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Select Signature Requests to view all current and past E-Signature Requests.
3. Click on the relevant e-signature request (row in the table) to view the full details and status of each signature. Hint: each column is able to be searched/filtered to help refine the displayed results.